We’ve made it to the final week of the #JDVHealthyMe Challenge! You have all been doing so well and it’s been great seeing your check-ins, sweaty selfies, posts telling us what workouts you’ve been doing and how you’ve been nourishing and hydrating yourselves.
This week is about putting it all together. We want you to have your healthiest and most active week yet, and to tell us all about it. From now until the end of October, we want you to really look after your body and to love it all the more.
This is what we want you to do:
* Some form of activity every day – a walk, run, swim, class, bike ride – whatever takes your fancy, just get that heart pumping and those muscles moving.
* Try one of our recipes from #NourishMe week or one from our website, or just your own healthy recipe – take a photo before you tuck in and post it on one of our social media sites.
* Drink 8 glasses of water a day. Cut back on fizzy drinks and caffeine (or even better; stop completely) and let us know how it’s making you feel – more energetic, better skin, better mood – there are so many benefits from by making this simple change.
* Have you seen a change in your body shape? Take your measurements, or if it’s weight loss you’re going for then check the scales. Take your ‘after’ photos and send them in to us (message us on Facebook or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t want them to go public)
* Finally, send us a last check in or message to let us know what this challenge has done for you – what you have enjoyed, how it has made you feel, give us your story of this little journey.
Remember, this is your last week to keep your hands on the prize, here’s another reminder of what you can win – there are some fantastic goodies worth over £200. If you’ve been slacking off a bit, then this is your chance to get back on track – you’re still in with a chance!
Good luck everyone, enjoy this final week and keep up with those amazing posts! We will announce the winner at the beginning of November.
Jodie & Viv x